- Tibet Tour
- Group Tour
- China Tibet Tour
- Tibet Nepal Tour
- Tibet Train Tour
- Tibet Travel Guide
- Already A Group
- About Us
China Tibet Nepal Tour
Tibet Travel Dream offers China Tibet Nepal tour packages. Tourists could choose one or two of the major gateway cities in mainland China to start the tour, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xining, Xi’an, Chongqing, Kunming, and so on. Then, move to the west of China to discover Tibet Autonomous Region, the pearl on the highland. At last, you could either choose to fly to Kathmandu or enter Nepal from the Gyirong border by car to continue a Nepal sightseeing tour.
Most Popular China Tibet Nepal Tour Packages
Travel Tibet With Nepal
People in Tibet and Nepal has a strong belief in Buddhism, you can learn more about Buddhist culture. As Nepal and Tibet located on Himalaya mountain ranges, you can also appreciate the stunning natural landscape. Tibet Travel Dream offers popular Tibet Nepal tour packages for your choice.
- Lhasa to Kathmandu - From Lhasa, you can fly directly to Kathmandu. But the most popular route is to drive to Kathmandu from Lhasa. On the way, you can appreciate the magnificent panorama of the Himalayas and get close to Mt.Everest from EBC.
- Kathmandu to Lhasa - Kathmandu also has the only direct international flights to Lhasa. Also, you can take a wonderful overland tour to Lhasa from Kathmandu via Gyirong Border.
Is it safe to travel to those countries?
For newcomers to Tibet, they are always wondering what is the best way to get to Tibet from their country. By air or by train? Or, which is the cheapest way to Tibet? Or, which way is more worthy? We collect all the common questions about transportations to Tibet and answer them with our years of experience.
How to Get to Tibet?
Here are all the useful Tibet travel tips for international tourists. When is the best time to travel to Tibet? How to plan an Everest Base Camp tour? Is it safe for a solo traveler to visit Tibet? What should I pack for my Tibet tour? How is the weather in Tibet? You can find all the answers after reading these articles written with painstaking care.
When planning a trip, the cost of it is one of the first things to consider for most of the travelers. Compared with other tourist places, traveling to Tibet is not a cheap thing relatively. Thus, what is the rough cost of a wonderful Tibet tour? What else should I pay in addition to the tour cost that I paid to the Tibet travel agency? Check the following posts to know about money things in Tibet.
What’s the document I needed for this tour and how I get them?
- The best time to travel to China Tibet and Nepal is from April to November. The weather is warm and comfortable. You will enjoy the most beautiful scenery on the way.
- The documents you needed include your passport, Chinese visa, Tibet Permits, Nepal visa. For Chinese visa, you can apply for it from Chinese Embassy in your home country in advance. For Tibet permits, we will help you get it in Lhasa after you confirm this tour with us. For Nepal visa, you can get it when you arrive at Kathmandu airport or Gyirong Border.
Most Asked Questions about China Tibet Nepal Tour
What’s the best time to travel to China Tibet and Nepal?
This 13-day culture journey will lead you to explore three separate countries - Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan. You will immerse yourself in the rich Buddhist culture.
This 11-day Lhasa Kathmandu Bhutan Mount Everest Flight tour takes you to discover the rich history and profound Buddhist culture of Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan.
This 12-days cultural journey will make you get inspiration from the deep Buddhist culture of Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet. Follow up the devout pilgrims and the myth of religion with a peaceful mind.
Send us a tour inquiry, get a response within 0.5 ~ 24 hours. Your personal info will be kept confidential.
Tibet Travel Dream offers Tibet Nepal Bhutan tour packages for those who are after the mysterious Buddhist culture and the grand Himalayas. These three places are like a tourist golden triangle. You could discover Buddhism deeply by having a weeks-long journey while enjoying the gorgeous landscape of Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Tibet Nepal Bhutan Tour
- Yes, it’s safe for a foreign traveler to travel to those countries. With the development of the economy, China has taken a series of measures to ensure safe travel for tourists. In Tibet and Nepal, almost local people believe in Buddhism piously, so you can be assured to visit these places.